The Ultimate Guide To Visiting Innisfil Beach Park
Are you in the mood for relaxation and getting away from your hustle and all-time busy life? Then Innisfil Beach Park’s scenic beauty, clean sandy beaches, and greenery are what you need.
Location and Parking
Innisfil beach park is located at 676 Innisfil Beach Road. Innisfil Beach Park is open Sunday- Saturday 12 AM - 11:59 PM.
This beach offers free parking for all residents of Innisfil who have their Resident Parking Pass. In case you are from out of town, you need to pay for parking within Innisfil Beach Park.
Cars, boat trailers, and vehicles cost $10 per hour up to a maximum of $50. Buses cost $50 per bus and an additional $10 per person is applied. Children under 10 years old get it for free. With an Accessible Parking Permit, you can get accessible parking spots for free. Parking seems to be an issue for people other than residents.
Rules and Regulations
You need to know these important rules and regulations to have a fun and safe visit to the beach park. So, let's talk about some rules at Innisfil Beach Park.
- In parkland, no motorized vehicles are allowed
- No littering
- No fireworks
- No alcohol or smoking in the park (including cigarettes, hookah pipes, and cannabis)
- No portable barbecues, cookers, camp stoves, or smokers
- Portable toilets and such vessels are not allowed
If you have a pet and like to take it along to visit places, then know these pet rules as well. In Innisfil Beach Park, from Friday before Victoria Day to the Tuesday after Thanksgiving Day, dogs are not allowed on weekends. Also, dogs are not allowed on statuary holidays between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Other than these days-
- Dogs are allowed in Innisfil Beach Park and they must be on a leash no longer than 2m.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach or sports fields
- You need to clean up after your dog
- Do not let your dog within 15 m of the water’s edge
Tents are not allowed at Innisfil Beach Park if they meet the rules mentioned below-
- Tents cannot be longer than 10 by 10 feet
- Fully-screened tents are allowed
- The Interior of the tent must be visible from outside
You can find out more about any beach water advisories or closures before heading out to the beach from Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit. You should avoid dunking your head underwater or swallowing beach water if there are any swim advisories in effect.
Innisfil’s Beach 1 is safe for swimming. However, according to the tests conducted by Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit, there is an increased risk of minor skin, eye, ear, nose, throat infections, and stomach disorders.
You can rent pavilions if you visit Innisfil Beach Park for a family reunion, shower, picnic gathering, or event. It’s a great way to spend a great time with friends and family outdoors.
Innisfil Beach Park has such lovely water views with a beautiful lake, perfect for swimming. You can either relax in the serene environment or be active and go for a swim. Especially, relaxing out in plush greenery in the afternoon is amazingly soothing and rejuvenating. Along with this, there is a public boat launch and you can also do fishing.
There is an area for BBQ, a bicycle path, 2 beaches, a food store, and a deck on the water.
The beach park remains clean and tidy all the time. Also, the township ensures that the area is clean at all times and also not overcrowded. The area also has signs for occupancy limits to maintain everything better. So, if you are looking great place for a family visit, this is it. Take your kids outside and have some fun in greenery and scenic beauty.
Innisfil beach park is a kid-friendly place with a kid play area available. Grocery stores are available close to the location. Beach Park has lots of space to BBQ with friends, and family. So, it is a great food place, clean and safe for kids as well.
Innisfil Beach Park covers 27.6 hectares of land along the shores of Lake Simcoe. This includes the following amenities-
- Six beach areas
- Boat launch
- Snack bar
- BMX pump track
- Outdoor fitness obstacle course
- Playground equipment
- Decent Washrooms
- Accessible access to water
- Toboggan hill
- Sports fields(soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, and tennis)
To Visit Near Innisfil Beach Park
Hotels near Innisfil Beach Park:
- Hampton Inn &Suites by Hilton Barrie (13.35 km)
- Eider’s Down Bed and Breakfast (2.28 km)
- Best Western Plus Barrie (15.45 km)
- The Briars Resort & Spa (13.59 km)
- Three Wishes B&B (14.32 km)
Restaurants Near Innisfil Beach Park:
- Innisfil Beach Snack Bar (0.43 km)
- Bruno’s Bakery and Cafe (0.58 km)
- Pizzaville (0.60 km)
- Johnny Burger (0.74 km)
- C W Coop’s (0.59 km)
Attractions Near Innisfil Beach Park
- Fish Crazy (0.32 km)
- Happy Paddling (14.01 km)
- Barrie Centennial Park (14.16 km)
- Spirit Catcher Sculpture (14.66 km)
- Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery (14.47 km)
- You can even get a parking spot from beach neighbors for around $30
- Innisfil Lake is great for jetski and other water sports
- Skip Beach 1 and go down the trail to beach 2 or 3. Better shores and views.
- Innisfil Beach Park is great for playing volleyball. Volleyball lovers can have great fun at Innisfil Beach Park
- Best place for a nice walk in spring or wintertime
- Kids play area is available
- A go-to place for picnics
- Safe for kids with a not-so-deep lake.